5.31.2011

Memorial Weekend...

I hope you all had a FABTASTIC 3-day weekend...mine was spent in the great outdoors...


On Saturday evening we set up camp along the Upper Owens River...and on Sunday morning my MIL & I enjoyed the beautiful scenery from the comfort of our trailer while the boys tenaciously braved wind and snow to fish for the night's meal.  My 7-yr-old, Phillip, quickly caught his day's limit and when his dad wasn't so lucky he insisted, "Do you want me to just do it for you?!"...lol...I guess I have a little angler on my hands! 

Vintage trailer by Laurent Nivalle via 60designwebpick.com
Smores by Blackbird Bakery via Pinterest
Campfire by EllyBeth
Owens River courtesy of ME
Trout via thecountryfucker
Red Wellies via Lisa Roy
Necessities by cork grips

No comments:

Post a Comment