5.26.2011

WEDnesday...where did you go?

Apologies for the lack of wedding related material yesterday...the time just seemed to slip away from me.  Well anyways, here it is...a little later than promised, but hopefully worth the wait!

This one is titled "A Farm Fresh Fete"...


I created this inspiration board ages ago at Style Me Pretty, the ultimate online wedding resource with uber amounts of superlicious real life weddings that are chock-full of originality...the bummer here being that I no longer have all the proper info to credit the creative peeps who are responsible for these beautiful images (so if you happen to know who is, please drop me a note).  The one image I was able to track down is the tablescape by amorology via Style Me Pretty...isn't she lovely?

Happy Over-the-Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment