6.25.2011

Dwell on Design...

I'm headed out on my second annual trip to Dwell on Design @ the LA Convention Center (don't worry, more photos to come)! 

Last year I fell in love with the MODERN LIVING SHOWHOUSE which was designed and decorated by Dwell and Ecofabulous...from it's reclaimed wood paneling and corrugated tin walls, to it's teensy little closet filled with lightly used Louboutins.  Ever since, I've been dreaming of erecting one of these 400 sq ft preFABbed wonders in my own backyard!


This year I got the hookup from my friend Clara, president of Scale 1:1, a contemporary furniture and lighting company producing some of the most innovative and "huggable" designs around (I'm in love with the huggable SUPERNOVA light that also comes in pretty pastels)!


Thanks so much again Clara...and I look forward to seeing you and David there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment