8.08.2011

Baby Everleigh...

Well...it's been WAY too long!  I've been trying to get my life in order this past month...balancing 3 part-time jobs, the kids, the hubby (along with his school), and the house...it just feels like I've been a bit stretched thin on all fronts...and to top it all off, I've had to add daily exercise to my routine to counteract the copious amount of time I spend sitting on my ass!  Needless to say, the blog has been neglected, but not forgotten! 

This past weekend was full of fun...with a photo shoot of my 7 week-old niece, a BBQ b-day for my husband, and a weekend workday at the Getty Villa!

Though I didn't have much time for all the laundry that's piling up in my bedroom, I did manage to edit a couple photos from our 3 hour shoot...so, here they are...I hope her shining little face brightens your Monday!


I just have a feeling that this week's going to be a good one!!!

PS--I'll try not to stay gone for so long next time!  Thanks for putting up with me :)

2 comments:

  1. That second photo is absolutely adorable!! Woah, you've been busy, but it's good to have you back!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute..just found your blog and it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete