2.23.2012

ban.do Inspired Gift Bow Tutorial


So, you're probably familiar with all the colorful goodness that is everything band.o, but just in case you aren't...you must check it!  I am in LUV with all the sparkles...and their pieces are perfect for every occasion!  Over the holidays, I was lusting over their gift bow corsage (as well as some of Kate Spade's creations)...however, I missed the boat on their little number (they are all sold out), so I thought I'd attempt to craft my own inspired version!

Note:  The paper circle should be the size you want your finished bow to be (mine is 3" d),
and I used an entire 2' spool of glittery ribbon

Well, almost...At this point you can decide which type of fascinator you prefer.  I like to use a little alligator clip, as well as a safety pin, so that I can wear it in my hair, attach it to my shirt, or clip it on my purse.  But you can hot glue it to a headband or ribbon too!

Here's me in mine...

Now, go on and get your craft on!!!


Erin
xoxo


PS--Send pics of you in yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment