2.21.2012

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!  My hubby (I'll just call him "H" from here on out for the sake of ease) didn't have Monday off but, we got together with friends on Friday night for drinks and carne asada.  I had may have had one too many drinks and not enough tacos (however, I did fill up on a full bag of chicharrones and Valentina though)...oops!  Then Saturday, our neighbors invited us over to play on their new jungle gym (the kids, that is) and share a potluck lunch.  It was so nice to meet some of the other people in the neighborhood and the boys had a blast running around with all their friends.  Sunday was spent getting some stuff done and being productive...yay!  So, here are some fun photos to celebrate the short work week <3




top // print by Lara Harwood via Sally

And, cause you can never have too much confetti, right?!

Erin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment